Oz Tai Chi Programs 1-2
Delivery mode: Online/Correspondence
Accreditation points: 11 CECs (04444FA)
Prerequisites: Nil (suitable for beginners)
Cost: Online course: $280
Includes 1 year access to full workshop videos + course notes + Instructional DVD
(** Please note due to the unique information contained in our course material and resources, there is no refund for online course / workshop once the course material has been provided to course participant.)
Learn the skills and knowledge to start teaching Oz Tai Chi to Beginners.
· Tap into the huge & growing market for Tai Chi
· Generate an additional income stream
· Teach a skill that can benefit people of most ages and physical conditions
· Support your current profile with an additional, well-respected skill
· Exercise equipment not needed
* Designed to fit into the gym and studio environment!
What you will learn:
- The basic principles of Qi, Yin Yang and Dan Tian
- Qi Gong Exercises
- Tai Chi Programs 1-2
- The health benefits of Tai Chi explained in the contexts of Western general knowledge and Traditional Chinese medicine
- Planning a Tai Chi based fitness class
- Tips for practicing Tai Chi
i) Theory workbook & Practical Workbook
ii) Practical assessment
Who conducts the workshop (video)?
The course is conducted by Master Ming Shao, Chief Instructor of Tai Chi Kung Fu Institute & Associate Professor of Tai Chi - KungFu/Wushu at China's Xian University of Physical Education. Master Shao has coached the Australian Tai Chi and Wushu team for several years, and was the 1989-90 National Open Champion of Wushu (martial arts) in China. His teaching skills are proven in the numerous Chinese and Australian champions he has personally trained. He is a fully qualified traditional Chinese medicine practitioner and holds a PhD in Medicine -Acupuncture.
Be quick & don’t miss out!
Previous participants loved the course - click here to read their testimonials!