Oz Tai Chi Programs 3-4
Prerequisites: Completion of Programs 1-2
Delivery mode: Correspondence or Workshop
Accreditation points: 12 CECs (04606FA, 04612FA)
Cost: Online: $280
Includes 1 year access to full workshop videos + course notes + instructional DVD
Workshop Dates: Not scheduled for 2016 - please refer to online course
What you will learn:
- how to develop fluidity in your Tai Chi movements, and teach it to your clients
- the fundamental theory & principles of Tai Chi movement fluidity
- refine Tai Chi posture
- apply the principles of substantial/insubstantial in Tai Chi
- application of the Bai Hui and Ming Men pressure points in Tai Chi & Qi Gong
- Tai Chi Programs 3-4 and how to combine, mix and match with programs 1-2 to suit ALL your clients
- 3 new Qi Gong exercises
i) Theory workbook (to be completed before attending workshop)
ii) Practical assessment (during the intensive practical workshop)
Take your Tai Chi to the next level and experience the power of Oz Tai Chi!
Who will conduct the workshop?
The course is conducted by Master Ming Shao, Chief Instructor of Tai Chi Kung Fu Institute & Associate Professor of Tai Chi - KungFu/Wushu at China's Xian University of Physical Education. Master Shao has coached the Australian Tai Chi and Wushu team for several years, and was the 1989-90 National Open Champion of Wushu (martial arts) in China. His teaching skills are proven in the numerous Chinese and Australian champions he has personally trained. He is a fully qualified traditional Chinese medicine practitioner and holds a Masters Degree in Traditional Chinese Medicine -Acupuncture.
**Please note that all workshops are subject to number of participants and the dates/venue may change to accomodate this
Be quick & don’t miss out!