Oz Tai Chi Programs 3-4
Prerequisites: Completion of Programs 1-2
Delivery mode: Online/Correspondence
Accreditation points: 12 CECs (04606FA, 04612FA)
Cost: Online: $280
Includes 1 year access to full workshop videos + course notes + instructional DVD
What you will learn:
- how to develop fluidity in your Tai Chi movements, and teach it to your clients
- the fundamental theory & principles of Tai Chi movement fluidity
- refine Tai Chi posture
- apply the principles of substantial/insubstantial in Tai Chi
- application of the Bai Hui and Ming Men pressure points in Tai Chi & Qi Gong
- Tai Chi Programs 3-4 and how to combine, mix and match with programs 1-2 to suit ALL your clients
- 3 new Qi Gong exercises
i) Theory workbook
ii) Practical assessment
Take your Tai Chi to the next level and experience the power of Oz Tai Chi!
Who conducts the workshop? (video)
The course is conducted by Master Ming Shao, Chief Instructor of Tai Chi Kung Fu Institute & Associate Professor of Tai Chi - KungFu/Wushu at China's Xian University of Physical Education. Master Shao has coached the Australian Tai Chi and Wushu team for several years, and was the 1989-90 National Open Champion of Wushu (martial arts) in China. His teaching skills are proven in the numerous Chinese and Australian champions he has personally trained. He is a fully qualified traditional Chinese medicine practitioner and holds a PhD in Medicine -Acupuncture.
Be quick & don’t miss out!